Friday 27 September 2013

Autumn has arrived













Hi everyone! At the weekend I went with my mum to our local country house and gardens, i've been going here since I was little and it's one of my favourite places, it's just so beautiful. Although the pictures might not seem overly autumnal because the leaves haven't started turning golden yet, you can definitely feel autumn in the air. It's getting colder which means I can wear jumpers and knitted tights without people giving me funny looks (yes I still wear jumpers in summer).  

Also it's coming up to that time of the year when I need to start writing my personal statement and choosing what course(s) I want to study for university and I'm finding it really difficult. I think many of you guys will be in the same position as me, well I hope I'm not the only one who's really confused. I've always loved photography, art, reading and writing but I always tried to push that aside and focus on the more 'academic' subjects because that's what we were told at school would get us jobs in the future, so I convinced myself that I wanted to study geography at University. But...I think i've changed my mind and decided to go with my heart and are now looking into studying photography with english or design. Have you studied these subjects and what do you think of them? I'm just worried that my photography won't be good enough aah!

Charlotte xx


You can find me on:

      

4 comments:

  1. beautiful place! i wish i'll visite it once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos, the colours look so rich! I'm also in the process of writing my personal statement and choosing courses - it's tough, and definitely confusing! I think that you should go with your heart and do a course that you will enjoy, you are paying a lot for it, so make it worth it! :) xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely study photography, you have such a talent, it would be a shame to waste it!! Always go with want you love doing, take this from someone who has been there an done it, and instead take then practical option.

    Honestly, you have some of the prettiest pictures I have ever seen, with your talent you would go far!! I'm not just saying it, you really do have an amazing talent.

    p.s. you should have more pictures of yourself on your blog! :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I read every one of them and I will try my best to reply to all of you if you have any questions (◠ω◠✿)