Friday 21 June 2013

Tainted Pink
























Of course we couldn't go to the beach without having a BBQ!


There's nothing I can write to describe the atmosphere here, I was going to add a little story about what we did but I think they are self explanatory and capture the hazy golden, pink and purple hues that flickered over the cool Scottish sea. I don't normally enjoy trips to the beach, there's something about sitting among masses of people while being burnt by the hot mid day sun that I don't enjoy, but we decided to go on a calm evening when this little beach was practically empty with only a few families which had  the same idea as us. It is probably one of my favorite places I've been. I wish I could come back here one day and just enjoy the sounds of the waves rolling up the beach as they meet the shore.

Charlotte xx


You can find me on:

      

13 comments:

  1. what camera do you use? plus: your photos are soooooo gorgeous i'm dying :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Lumix G10 but with a 50mm lens :) and thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. awww wow such lovely photos! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are gorgeous! do you edit them? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking.

    What beautiful light, and colours!

    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the atmosphere !
    Evia

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photographies




    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i miss sweet corn! and those photos at the beach are incredibly stunning! too beautiful <3

    check out my latest outfit post featuring new label Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photography is amazing xo

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I wish I had that skill.

    http://livebeautybreathebeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I read every one of them and I will try my best to reply to all of you if you have any questions (◠ω◠✿)