Tuesday 2 July 2013

A floral affair













Hello lovely people, so I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took of my Mum's beautiful flowers she's grown. All of the flowers seen in this array of glass jars and jugs were grown in our garden and at my Mum's flower plot and I couldn't resist photographing them. I love how the almost mustard yellows contrast the bluey-purple tones in the other flowers!

The little vases are made from recycled glass jars and bottles. We're both collecting glass jars/bottles so our house has boxes and cupboards full of them, I swear we will use them someday. To make the little bows to give the glass a little character we just wrapped some old fabric around the glass and secured it by wrapping and typing some string around it.

I'd love to see your collection of glass jars and bottles and your flowers, so make sure to leave a comment below and I'll check them out :)
Charlotte xx


You can find me on:

      

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely, what pretty photographs you take! Now following you sweet :)

    Louise x
    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I can't believe I wasn't following you before. Your blog is so lovely :)x

      Delete
  2. ^^^ I agree your blog is lovely! Your pictures are amazing,really like to flower arrangement and colours. What camera do you use? following :-)

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and I use the Lumix G10 but with a 50mm lens. Following you back right now :D

      Delete
  3. such beautiful, vibrant photos! the colours here are gorgeous together:) and i love the recycled glass jars and bottles, what a neat idea - will definitely be doing this!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous flowers! I really love your blog :) it's what I am planning on making my blog more like! I need to invest in a good camera soon though :)

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures! those flowers are so pretty <3<3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I read every one of them and I will try my best to reply to all of you if you have any questions (◠ω◠✿)