Sunday 28 July 2013

Breath of fresh air





Hey there! So after a long, 5 hour drive yesterday we finally arrived in Wales. We're staying in this cute cottage barn conversion, I'll post some pictures soon it was just too dark when we arrived. I've never really posted an 'outfit of the day' before but I guess this is one of them. I walked down to the forest outside the cottage and snapped these quickly. I recently bought lots of new summer clothes and I can't wait to wear them eeeek! Both my skirt and crop top are from Topshop :)

I'll probably be posting daily photos that I've taken of this trip, so stay tuned. I hope you all are having a lovey summer break.

Charlotte xx


You can find me on:

      

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is so cute! The crop top and the skirt work so well together! Hope you have a fab holiday x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute skirt! Lovely photos :) Hope you have a brilliant time x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fashion sense!

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the polka dot bottoms, I need more polka dots in my life.

    http://livebeautybreathebeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are lovely!!

    check out my blog if you have time :

    http://sunshinemalone.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I read every one of them and I will try my best to reply to all of you if you have any questions (◠ω◠✿)